Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 2 of 501 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

so I could not sleep so tried to load up an old game chrome forces just as good as I remember, but it try's to much in places to be a bit of everything I hate car racing games in a way and there's a bit am stuck on where you go to a helo-hoppers and you got to race after your mission partner and keep up to him I have unlock the bay doors and by the time he's out the door and out of sight and so I far have crashed or been shot down or lost my way to the point of it doing my head in now
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

not happy my new tank watch is also a dud seems my luck is as good as normal
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    not happy my new tank watch is also a dud seems my luck is as good as normal
    Gutted for you mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Gutted for you mate

yeah and it's not like I can fix the one by stripping the others as I ant got a clue how you take it apart tried with the other one and think I done more damaged then good but can't be bother to mess around sending it back so will have to see if a part refund can happen then at some point I will try and fix it or get it service at some point maybe still striking to look at thou ....
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Wearing the Parnis fliegar tonight

6. Likes Smeagal, pepperami, Chicolabronse liked this post
    Had to buy a new tyre for the punto £62 seems as if I will be shelling out lots from now on
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Bought a nice vintage piece last purchace for a long time so just waiting for the hamilton and the vintage one with the R-crown no more hints
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

9. Likes is that my watch liked this post

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Bought a nice vintage piece last purchace for a long time so just waiting for the hamilton and the vintage one with the R-crown no more hints
    Ooo ! Damn you and your mystery I’ve got a brain worm that’ll keep me up now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve definitely fallen back in love with the ‘65 now I’ve found a strap for it that I love ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Ooo ! Damn you and your mystery I’ve got a brain worm that’ll keep me up now藍藍藍藍藍藍藍

well some form of vintage rolex at my guess
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy