Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 231 of 501 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    do you think the air-force is sending it probably 63 days but you could always time it does have lovely blue hands really sets of the dial well
    I made it too easy for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on that sorta note the 3133 don't even sell well for scrap now after buggering up my 3133 to try to fix yours thought I would still get close to what I bought it for in parts , at one time over a ton for a none working one. but had no interest when I tried to sell ready broke down to parts and even less when rebuilt even saw a working one do £60 something . the price's have drop out of them , you would think as the movements are not being made now the price would go up ?
    Certainly, you’d think you’d get something £60 is shocking for a working one

Oris for me today as well. I have the same bracelet for it that you got Smeagal, I want to put it on but can’t be bothered getting my tools out to do it

4. Likes is that my watch, Smeagal, DJW GB liked this post
    Update on the tracking for the ‘63. It’s only just been handed over to the carrier in China so it looks like the seller didn’t even bother posting it for 9 days the tired *¥€**~# !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Certainly, you’d think you’d get something £60 is shocking for a working one

it was the model I paid twice that much for and thought a bit of a bargain at that price was just going to flog it till I saw the price this one went for

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/80s-CCCP-...4AAOSwfINcj6Pc

and a ton for the one like mine that broke

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RUSSIAN-W...8AAOSwT8Fc9EDW

so be lucky to get £40 or £50 for parts if that so staying put on the broken one
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

7. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    it was the model I paid twice that much for and thought a bit of a bargain at that price was just going to flog it till I saw the price this one went for

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/80s-CCCP-...4AAOSwfINcj6Pc

and a ton for the one like mine that broke

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RUSSIAN-W...8AAOSwT8Fc9EDW

so be lucky to get £40 or £50 for parts if that so staying put on the broken one
    I keep meaning to put mine up next time I get sell for a pound on the bay. Just don’t seem to have the time at the moment though

That's the Smiths 36mm Everest ordered will have it middle of the week think the 40mm looks to big as that is the same size as BC3 I have so I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on itName:  everest36.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  44.2 KBName:  IMG_0685.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  61.4 KBThis had 40mm case and felt to big so sold
    Last edited by Smeagal; Jun 16, 2019 at 03:06 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Nemo green on an Ague trading nato

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    That's the Smiths 36mm Everest ordered will have it middle of the week think the 40mm looks to big as that is the same size as BC3 I have so I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on itName:  everest36.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  44.2 KBName:  IMG_0685.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  61.4 KBThis had 40mm case and felt to big so sold
    well sharky had one think it was the larger size one ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1