Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 234 of 501 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

This my 40mm one , my wrist is about 6.75 inches, it doesn’t seem to look too big when wearing it though. It’s about only watch I’ve been wearing since getting last November, I fancied getting the 36mm but was too impatient to wait for 36mm release! I’ve found it to a very comfortable to wear and as with other Timefactors watches very well made.
    Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture giving a bit better perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo_Leeds View Post

This my 40mm one , my wrist is about 6.75 inches, it doesn’t seem to look too big when wearing it though. It’s about only watch I’ve been wearing since getting last November, I fancied getting the 36mm but was too impatient to wait for 36mm release! I’ve found it to a very comfortable to wear and as with other Timefactors watches very well made.
    Mick

Your 40mm case looks smaller than the Manchester Watch Works version I had thats why I went for the 36mm and the original explorer was 36mm was in my thoughts you are right it is well made I also like the extension as my wrist seamed to get bigger last and the lume is also one of the best so I think Timefactors have a winner with both models
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo_Leeds View Post

Picture giving a bit better perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Your 40mm case looks smaller than the Manchester Watch Works version I had thats why I went for the 36mm and the original explorer was 36mm was in my thoughts you are right it is well made I also like the extension as my wrist seamed to get bigger last and the lume is also one of the best so I think Timefactors have a winner with both models
    if you look around central and possible military sub-forums on here their should be a good few threads on these sure I have done a few and sure alan has as well
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    You must have got one of the last ones ( until new version produced ) Eddie the Timefactors owner posted recently they were nearly sold out.
    I'm waiting for the white faced versions to appear in October -ish time , time to start saving!

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Still no 63, Amazon is now saying sorry it’s taken so long and it “may be lost” I messaged the seller and they say they sent it and to just wait. The tracking was last updated on the 16th and says it is at a carrier facility but no updates since then. Where do I stand if it doesn’t arrive as it’s from an Amazon 3rd party seller ?

You can make a claim under the Amazon AZ guarantee and will get your money back after a certain time. They don't make it easy, but they will refund you.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondmike View Post
    You can make a claim under the Amazon AZ guarantee and will get your money back after a certain time. They don't make it easy, but they will refund you.
    Thanks Mike

8. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    been playing with this one today

Name:  DSCF4051.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  78.5 KBName:  DSCF4067.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  43.0 KBName:  DSCF4076.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  39.0 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Listening to the lovin' spoonful

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Smeagal; Jun 23, 2019 at 05:20 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

At least not raining today swam home yesterday

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk