Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 252 of 501 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Just been on Ali express, seen some customers pictures......

I recognise that wrist shot anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    Haven't worn the bc3 in a while

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

4. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    M N straps are as safe as NATO unless both spring bars give way at the same time would have liked to have got mine cheaper but paid near the full whack for this one and near a tenner for the other

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

6. Likes DJW GB, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    did you know mate you missed your round on the more for a score thread you won by the way

**** Mfas IV - The Voyage Home **** round five ****

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    did you know mate you missed your round on the more for a score thread you won by the way

**** Mfas IV - The Voyage Home **** round five ****
    Sorry missed that as have things on my mind recently lots to catch up on

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Sorry missed that as have things on my mind recently lots to catch up on
    yeah can imagine this time of the year
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Any micro brand fans fancy a trip to Rugby this November? I'll be there! https://www.watchitallabout.com/watchit/
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Some new strap samples in

Last edited by Chicolabronse; Jul 29, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

well redrooster is off my Christmas list ok they sent a pre pay return slip posted it the following day took them ages to respond then they refunded not replaced
    when question they said the unit was fine (it was not checked three vids on how to use and it was not working right) and had not sent a replacement as basically the unit was fine and obviously I did not know how to use it so why send another .. not said in as many words but meant that ..

but looking in to them not happy with them anyway first they are still listing that the unit is a demagnetiser when it is not even the instructions do not mentioned it. plus they have gone from a 100 % rating when I last use them to 99.6 percent and I am not the only one complaining about their being no demag yet even today it still listed saying it has one ...
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quartz-WA...8AAOSwrklVOQPH

ITEM DESCRIPTION
    Excellent quartz watch tester 4 -1.
    One function that is very handy is line release, when you turn this on it makes a quartz watch hands turn very fast. This shows the gear train is ok and clears any particles or gumming stopping a watch from running. You can often find this alone is enough to fix many non running quartz watches.
    This unit includes a demagnetizer.
    Another function is the pulse test to check the electronic circuit board is working correctly
    Cell tester to check a cell has power or not.
    ECB circuit testing function.
    We sell a range of great value tools and parts for watch, clock and Jewellery craft. Please see in shop.
    Please buy with confidence if you are not happy we offer a full 60 day refund for any reason, just return the item.

so THAT ant on
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Heading home on the bus buying a couple of lps
    I have been decorating the bedroom not the Richmond Mike type more the changing rooms style Finished last night