Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 293 of 501 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

I think we’re all in recovery mode

2. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    I had nothing to recover from went into argyll arcade today laings are selling this for £399 mine cost me £200 just got it at the right time off the bay

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

4. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    yeah been sober nine years now I think mighty even be longer

plus never been one to much celebrate Christmas / birthdays etc etc

been this one the last day or so
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

6. Likes DJW GB, Smeagal liked this post
    belated Happy New Year all.
    Looking for some owner advice please on an affordable long term watch - was going to post on Affordable Forum but seems very quiet there. OK to ask here?

Quote Originally Posted by jonmac73 View Post
    belated Happy New Year all.
    Looking for some owner advice please on an affordable long term watch - was going to post on Affordable Forum but seems very quiet there. OK to ask here?
    course you can mate no need to ask this is a thread for all think it sorta takes the place of an affordable chat thread

but as you say been quite ever where thats thing we have a great bunch here but sometime that means we have discussed things so many times we run out of things to say maybe

so yes by all mean asked but would also say do a thread in central too as with this watch forum most threads happen their what ever the watch maybe in question as that gets the most through traffic so to speak

oh and happy new year all not been a good start for some thou
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Thanks - will take a look at Central.
    Looking for something that will last upto £200 - interested in owners / real life opinions. Read a load of reviews and started off at:
    Pilot style Seiko snk, but thought too small, so looking at snzg 13 / 15. That got me on to snzh53k1. Looking at Seikos mainly for mechanism value for money and have always wanted one.
    Also seen Vostok Amphibian, Invicta Pro Diver, Citizen Promaster Diver and couple of Orients.
    Currently have a diver watch and a MM homage dress watch - looking for something that can wear regular, bit slimmer than current 14mm-ish deep diver that will last.Not into 'classic' simple mens style.
    Thanks in advance if anyone can help. Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jonmac73 View Post
    Thanks - will take a look at Central.
    Looking for something that will last upto £200 - interested in owners / real life opinions. Read a load of reviews and started off at:
    Pilot style Seiko snk, but thought too small, so looking at snzg 13 / 15. That got me on to snzh53k1. Looking at Seikos mainly for mechanism value for money and have always wanted one.
    Also seen Vostok Amphibian, Invicta Pro Diver, Citizen Promaster Diver and couple of Orients.
    Currently have a diver watch and a MM homage dress watch - looking for something that can wear regular, bit slimmer than current 14mm-ish deep diver that will last.Not into 'classic' simple mens style.
    Thanks in advance if anyone can help. Jon
    well had most of what you mentioned and a load of other and a load of seikos, I found first off really know what you need I got a lovely rado but it could not be a one watch option as no water rating the promaster depends which one your looking at they are heavy big watches if the proper promaster that I mean has the diver /atmo etc etc second hand can be anywhere between £30 to £120 on condition if you mean more like the lefty I had with just day date then yes could be a good option as I say .

do you want new or used if you go used you could get a £400 pound watch possible ..

invicta personal nothing wrong with them but would not pay £200 plus for one when second hand you could get one say sub £100 ..

which Orients. diver style are decent enough ..

if you ask me about any one.. one type at the time can do pics and my options if I have own it ...

notice you don't mention casio for a one watch option it would suit most of my need water rating tough / solar / price / mod options ..

as I say if you work out what you want from it first then easier to point in the right direction

but the mil five does wear bigger then it looks and has a good movement the prices new ant terrible and would be a good daily wear watch plus wears just as well on strap / rubber / bracelet / natos so thats a all rounder and has some water rating not enough for me think is it like 50m ?

so as I say ask away
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Still with the padi

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

12. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    got the lordquartzs on at the minute
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

14. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    so as I say ask away
    Hi ISMY appreciate yours and others opinions.
    Have a Casio Diver mdv106 daily watch already, and couple of dress watches for occasional use.
    So looking for something that will not necessarily be an everyday watch, but that will last.
    Have seen Citizen Diver LE in blue on Amazon for around 160.
    Think the Seiko SNK809 will be a bit small hence looking at other fives. Review of blue 'fifty fathoms' one looks good, and different enough from current Casio. Have always liked SKX but bit similar.
    Stumbled on Vostok Amphibia - not sure if same quality though as a 5.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk