Likes Likes:  389
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Saturday - 28 February 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Actually just playing around with my father-in-law's newest, the GO Diary with an alarm you can set 30 days in advance. The setting mechanism is incredibly intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    This thing again....
    Attachment 12821
    Attachment 12822
    Attachment 12823
    Today, and again tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

~Sherry,
    That strap was made for the watch. I've seen this combo a few times and it never fails. Perfect!
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

Quote Originally Posted by birdynamnam View Post
    To add one more touch of orange
    And to send a big and warm (sunny day) hello from beyond the Ocean to Daniel...

And I confirm the excellent taste of Mr Bidle & deCompression

Edit:
    Better pix this evening in the garden

It's a beautiful watch Laurent. Everytime I see this I think I should get one. And your pictures are, as usual, superb. :-)
    Beautiful light once more!
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

4. Likes birdynamnam liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post

Actually just playing around with my father-in-law's newest, the GO Diary with an alarm you can set 30 days in advance. The setting mechanism is incredibly intuitive.
    Ask him if he wants to swap for my Bellmatic?

That's gorgeous. I've never heard of that one before. I love the look of GO.

lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DM71 View Post
    Thanks again Laurent for sending the sun down my way! It's a beautiful day and I just enjoyed an hour walk in the woods of our neighborhood with my daughters.

Took this picture half way through. My girls were quite exhausted on the way back, but they managed to follow. There is something magic about walking in the woods in winter...I never get tired of it.

Precista PRS18A

Thank you Daniel to share this little walk in the woods
    A pleasant moment to share with all the family

Quote Originally Posted by muddy250 View Post
    It's a beautiful watch Laurent. Everytime I see this I think I should get one. And your pictures are, as usual, superb. :-)
    Beautiful light once more!
    Thanks to Chris & Daniel for the kind words
    These pictures are for you and maybe other Squale fans

(just a little bit cane sugar to put in your rum Chris)
    "chirp, chirp"

7. Likes JAGtime, muddy250, DM71 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rfortson View Post
    Ask him if he wants to swap for my Bellmatic?

That's gorgeous. I've never heard of that one before. I love the look of GO.
    It is a pretty one. For full disclosure, it does have a small scratch on the case already so you may want to reconsider that offer.

The pusher design is interesting. The 2 o'clock pusher is actually fixed and has a tiny corrector button for the big date. They did it that way to add symmetry to the sides.

9. Likes rfortson, JAGtime liked this post