Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Outerwear. What'chya got?

Well, I have a navy peacoat, two snow jackets ( a Ocean Pacific and Pull and Bear, none of them highly technical ) a couple of grey wool overcoats, a canvas jacket, leather jacket, assorted fake leather jackets ( I feel somewhat uncomfortable wearing my leather jacket in public so most times just the fake leather, you know, animal rights and that stuff) , a Dockers raincoat and a few other assorted ones. Way too many.

2. Likes T Bone liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I have a gray peacoat that I wear. It's from Gap or something and it cost me $35. It's warm and it looks good.

4. Likes T Bone liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    Received a Carhartt jacket for Christmas. I really like it, real warm and tough. I'll be wearing it for many years to come.

Guess I should have mentioned that one too... that's what I wear for work in the Winter. Exact same jacket, in green.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    I have more coats than I care to admit, and I love them all. I have a several waterproof shells for rain, skiing, and similar outdoors activities; fleece jackets, a grey flannel blazer, a navy peacoat, a navy full-length wool overcoat, I even have a trench coat but I almost never wear it. Interestingly, no leather. I also have a crap-ton of running shells. My most favoritist jacket of all, however, is my jean jacket, which is older than my marriage and I've been married for 21 years. It is faded and ripped in the cuffs and I wear it every chance I get.

-hayday
    Should have mentioned this one too. Wore these throughout my adolescence (right after graduating from Barracudas!). All long gone, bought a brand new Levi one just before Fall.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

7. Likes hayday liked this post
    Name:  i9wul.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  42.8 KB

I've never heard of one before this thread and then suddenly everyone's got one

9. Likes Chronopolitano liked this post
    I have a black peacoat from next like this. Wearing it right now actually

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1425213646043.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  30.2 KB
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1425213646043.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  30.2 KB
    Cool. I've been meaning to try one of these out. Right now I have a Columbia ski jacket that I love, but my wife picks on me for wearing it. It's a burnt orange with white stripes and she calls it my penguin suit, for the stripes, but also named after the penguin suit that Mario uses in the frozen worlds. She's funny.
    Last edited by gnuyork; Mar 1, 2015 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Cool. I've been meaning to try one of these out. Right now I have a Columbia ski jacket that I love, but my wife picks on me for wearing it. It's a burnt orange with white stripes and she calls it my penguin suit.
    Yeah it's pretty versatile, and warm.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Once I ignored 2 things - the first sentence, and that it was Geoff posting - I found myself litcherally a bit aroused, actually.

14. Likes geoffbot liked this post

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Chronopolitano View Post
    actually.
    litcherally?!