Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 2 March 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Danaos today
    Name:  IMG01858-20130205-1026.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  63.7 KB

Still hanging out in the warm West Indies...this is wearing me out

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Well, that's a difficult question...

If we exclude some of my vintages - I got them @ a good price a few years ago - perhaps the Longines I posted today or a Hydroconquest would probably be my current choices.
    yes, after reading back my question, i realize its pretty difficult one.. but your answer is excellent!
    thank you very much C.. i appreciate your respond.. =)

4. Likes CFR, JAGtime liked this post

Name:  securedownload.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  166.5 KBStill rocking the Rolex
    Omega Speedmaster Ed White

Omega PO Chrono 45
    Rolex DSSD
    Seiko Pogue gold
    Deep Blue diver
    Zodiac oceanaire
    many Citizen and Seiko from the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    yes, after reading back my question, i realize its pretty difficult one.. but your answer is excellent!
    thank you very much C.. i appreciate your respond.. =)
    You're welcome.

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Danaos today
    Name:  IMG01858-20130205-1026.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  63.7 KB
    very good looking cellini you got there IB...

everytime i see a cellini, i remember when my ex-student visit me last year... he said he know how i love watches and want me to check out his father collection who had passed away when he was a boy.
    i know his father and he is a great gentlemen and very wealthy and succesful businessman..
    so he open a box and my jaws just drop on floor... i said he really have to be carefull and appreciate his father collection..
    his father love vintage watches especially rolex... some of them is well loved and look very used.. just the way he liked them..

here's some of the pict i took.. and yes the sub is the old one =)
    Name:  DSCN1693.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  99.6 KB

Name:  DSCN1697.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  68.5 KB

we chat a long time and i told him to not get fooled, and appreciate these watches that his father love... he appraciate the advice and enjoyable chat.. before he left he told be, 'thanks for your time, by the way, there are still a couple box more of watches that his father left.. can i also bring them someday so you coud take a look?'
    ...and my jaw just dropped on the floor again...

i pitty my boy, all he would get are some seiko, a bunch of g-shocks and tons of cheapos... but i make sure he got my love and all my very best effort to be there as a father whenever he needs me..
    i know my ex-student would trade all his treasure just to be with his dad again..

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Still hanging out in the warm West Indies...this is wearing me out
    I wouldn't want you to have that kind of burden, so I'll swap you places for the remained of your holiday.

PS the wife will shovel if it snows so you don't replace one burden for another

Starting week 5 of my complete rotation with this fun vintage Orient. It boasts and facetted crystal and a lovely linen style dial. Got it on a perlon strap to complete the look