Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epos 3405

Epos 3405

Just chanced across this - slightly different way of telling the time from one of my favourite brands ..... a jumping hour regulateur

What do you think?

Name:  eposreg.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  29.1 KB

I dig it. To my eye the dial markings seem to not know if its sporty or dressy though.

They do a white/silver dial too , you can see the vertical banding clearer on this too.

Name:  3405_1_small.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  87.2 KB

Big watch though @ 43mm

Not for me, but I'm boring.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

5. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Hmmmmm, having the date obscured by the minute hand is one thing; but having the hour obscured ?
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Hmmmmm, having the date obscured by the minute hand is one thing; but having the hour obscured ?
    Only twice a day on both counts , and one of those points on both counts I wouldn't be awake anyway , wouldn't bother me.

I prefer the black one

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Only twice a day on both counts...
    Huh ? Every half past the hour for the date, and every 12-13 (ish) minutes past the hour for the hour

9. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Oh yeah

Well, it STILL wouldn't bother me being an international man of mystery and whatnot

11. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Interesting, but I think I'd like this one better, even though it doesn't have a seconds hand. I like the blue one best, although I wish they'd made the hour window matching blue.

Name:  Salthora.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  9.8 KB

Name:  Salthora Blue.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  8.6 KB

13. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Interesting, but I think I'd like this one better, even though it doesn't have a seconds hand. I like the blue one best, although I wish they'd made the hour window matching blue.

Name:  Salthora Blue.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  8.6 KB
    That's better - Slim hand is not going to block the hour digits. Agree about the hour window backing colour (with a white font, obviously).