Likes Likes:  41
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bond's Next Watch?

Blog Entries

Bond's Next Watch?

Yes, yes, yes, it's all still a year away, but this type of thread tends to be a bit of a thrill-ride for the handful of us Omega-wearing Bond fans. By the time it's over, it'll have covered everything INCLUDING the kitchen sink in Bond's flat off The King's Road.

Anyway, without knowing what Omega will pull out of the hat at Basel next Mar/Apr, the general consensus elsewhere is that Daniel Craig will probably be sporting the new Seamaster 300.
    Of course, knowing Omega's penchant for slipping two wristwatches on 007's wrist in two out of three films so far, it could be that we'll see him wearing more than one model in "Bond 24".

Okay, that's all I got.

Thoughts?
    Opinions?
    Threats!!??

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

Shaken, not stirred... Scamp007's Avatar
    There was a big hint in the Skyfall press conference last time, DC wore his own Sunburst Blue 39mm Aqua Terra and as we know, Omega went on to create an all new version for the movie.

The presser should be coming up in December so keep your eyes peeled, though DC has been seen sporting the new 300 on a NATO band recently so we may be getting teasers already...

Sean
    Keeping the British end up..

Blog Entries
    Gee, that...kind of...puts an end to this thread already.

Ahh, I'm sure we'll get little tidbits of info and obscure pictures throughout the next year, Sean.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)

Quote Originally Posted by Teeritz View Post
    Gee, that...kind of...puts an end to this thread already.

Ahh, I'm sure we'll get little tidbits of info and obscure pictures throughout the next year, Sean.
    Ha sorry, just speculation on my part Tino, I could be wildly wrong and there is certainly a precedent for two different watches in some of the previous movies, it'll be fun trying to spot it that's for sure..

Blog Entries
    Yes, it's gonna keep us guessing for some time. No doubt we'll be trying to catch glimpses of DC's left wrist during the press conference next month. Blofeld is back! I hope it's gonna be slick.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)

I think he will continue wearing the Planet Ocean, but the Seamaster 300 will also appear in the next movie.
    Joe

Omega / Rolex / Oris / Citizen / Seiko / Alpina / G Shock

It would be cool if they swapped between an original SM300 and the new one in the film. A win on any number of levels...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It would be cool if they swapped between an original SM300 and the new one in the film. A win on any number of levels...
    DC is certainly a fan of the original Matt, here he is wearing one on what looks like a true Bond Nato (it could be RAF pattern as it appears to have a Nylon keeper rather than metal buckles), in what (I think) was an interview during the filming of Skyfall, though time passes that quickly these days it could easily have been Quantum..

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Scamp007 View Post
    DC is certainly a fan of the original Matt, here he is wearing one on what looks like a true Bond Nato (it could be RAF pattern as it appears to have a Nylon keeper rather than metal buckles), in what (I think) was an interview during the filming of Skyfall, though time passes that quickly these days it could easily have been Quantum..

Sean

I thought we had established that the real bond Nato would have looked like this:

Name:  rnvr2_zps8a503a0e.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  59.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I thought we had established that the real bond Nato would have looked like this:

Name:  rnvr2_zps8a503a0e.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  59.5 KB
    I think we did, (or rather, you did), RNVR wasn't it?