Likes Likes:  115
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Just how fickle are you when it comes to your watch collecting/buying?

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    let hopes the watchsmith can fix he should be able to demagnetize it if that is the cause and reset it to run spot on the work should not take long it is the waiting to see if it runs on time that hmmm takes the time haha so got my finger crossed it will be with you in a week if not well it is worth the time it takes to get a proper job done on it so worth the wait
    Thank you so much, is that my watch. I agree that a job well done is worth the wait!

Jane

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    If I was truely bold I would go to three (Rolex Explorer II, TT Omega 300 Master Coaxial and my Ball Fireman B&O) watches and be done. I'm not going to find a better watch than the Polar White EXP II Rolex, the TT Seamaster gives me a dress/sport option, and the Ball has the great glow and is sentimental to me. Unfortunately I have a few other great watches that I keep, but are not as cut and dry "the watch". The Black Bay is cool, but not exceptional and it stays because it is the only watch my wife bought me. The Omega Mark II has all the things I like, but I depending on the day of the week I can't decide if I bought the right color combo or should have gone with the Orange/gray. Again I love the look of my Omega Planet Ocean GMT "Good Planet", but my primary retention reason is it matches my wifes PO liquid metal so they look like couples watches.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

4. Likes JAGtime liked this post