Likes Likes:  513
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Saturday - 7 March 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Happy weekend guys!!

i always fascinated with Panerai and vintage Rolex with distressed and weathered straps... but since i dont have those-- i was looking just for a fun project for my self..

its been weeks since i made this strap, i was hesitate to use it since like i told before it was from a weathered old faithful footwear... and honestly, it doesnt as nice as those straps that i saw on the net.. =) (it is ok in person, but doesnt seem as nice on foto)

Attachment 13480

yeah, can not get rid of the stamp... beggar cant be chooser right.. =D

Attachment 13481

so today, i finally put a buckle hole in it... i really dont have a nice watch and i already like this black monster on the previous black leather selfmade.. but i put it in anyway rather than put it in the ziplock with a couple dozens of fail selfmade.. =)

and no, it doesnt look as complemantary as Panerai or vintage watches hahaha... silly me..
    Attachment 13482

wrist shot for closure... this black monster get the least 'like' from my watches.. but i share here with my fellows here anyway... thx for looking everybody! =D
    Attachment 13483

Attachment 13484
    Iyonk, your Black Monster looks great on the distressed strap that you made. Good work!

Jane

3. Likes CFR, iyonk, Chase liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    Cam, that straps looks great with your Helson. Is it a new strap?

Some nice light for Laurent...have a great weekend everyone!

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    Iyonk, your Black Monster looks great on the distressed strap that you made. Good work!

Jane
    Jane is right, Iyonk. Good work

7. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, Chase liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    Cam, that straps looks great with your Helson. Is it a new strap?
    Not new Jane, I've had it for a couple of years but its been in the drawer for the last year or so.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

9. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Jane is right, Iyonk. Good work
    Thanks very-very much Jane and C! =D

11. Likes JAGtime, CFR liked this post
    Cam motivated me to dig out my own Helson. I've long ago robbed the mesh strap it came with, but recently bought a replacement so will be getting it back next time. For now it's on some new leather that needs breaking in yet.

excuse the quick n dirty iPhone shot on my kitchen counter I'll take something proper in the daylight

lyonk: that strap looks great, don't sell yourself short
    Henry: I'd love to see a wrist shot or two of that Spacewing
    Last edited by Chase; Mar 7, 2015 at 02:47 AM.

Ah, now there's a watch! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    Wearing the cricket today..

This watch is easily over 13 years old, had it serviced quite recently. I don't wear this as much though, as I find it a bit small.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes Nutty28, JAGtime liked this post
    Nonsense. That's a stunning strap, and it complements the Seiko quite nicely.

Very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Happy weekend guys!!

i always fascinated with Panerai and vintage Rolex with distressed and weathered straps... but since i dont have those-- i was looking just for a fun project for my self..

its been weeks since i made this strap, i was hesitate to use it since like i told before it was from a weathered old faithful footwear... and honestly, it doesnt as nice as those straps that i saw on the net.. =) (it is ok in person, but doesnt seem as nice on foto)

Attachment 13480

yeah, can not get rid of the stamp... beggar cant be chooser right.. =D

Attachment 13481

so today, i finally put a buckle hole in it... i really dont have a nice watch and i already like this black monster on the previous black leather selfmade.. but i put it in anyway rather than put it in the ziplock with a couple dozens of fail selfmade.. =)

and no, it doesnt look as complemantary as Panerai or vintage watches hahaha... silly me..
    Attachment 13482

wrist shot for closure... this black monster get the least 'like' from my watches.. but i share here with my fellows here anyway... thx for looking everybody! =D
    Attachment 13483

Attachment 13484

16. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, CFR liked this post