Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
He thought my Nomos Club was too small - nice watch but better for a woman. The Explorer II got a nod of approval. He only likes chronographs, really - preferably vintage Heuers and the like. I tell him they’re too big for his sparrow wrists. It’s all in fun.

He’s a part-time but fairly successful dealer. He took a call from one of his watchmakers during dinner. I think it was his ‘dial man’, and from what I could gather, I think there might shortly be one more vintage ‘Leonidas’ in the world... I used to rebuke him for this sort of stuff but don’t bother any more. Most of his stock is sound, and you could argue that he has ‘rescued’ a few watches along the way. He’ll give customers a pretty straight answer - if the right question is asked...

This is where we had dinner. Absolutely glorious, and a refreshing respite from the heat and grit of the city. Sun going down, buzzards in the sky, kotlets, beer...

Name:  A07CB93B-D8BE-4BBC-8342-40D84A1C13B3.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  93.2 KB
How quaint. Beautiful scenery. I'm interested now, you say he's a dealer ? In vintage? Name?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk