Likes Likes:  368
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 8 June 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    He thought my Nomos Club was too small - nice watch but better for a woman. The Explorer II got a nod of approval.
    What a relief! I can keep my Exp II.

Btw, beautiful place.
    Last edited by CFR; Jun 9, 2018 at 12:17 AM.

2. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    I've running low on energy due to overwork lately so i can take care my family..
    No wrist shot for today.. Just finished these to be send tomorow..
    Attachment 76094

My son got great grade at school.. So proud of him..
    Attachment 76095
    Attachment 76096

Congrats Klavian you must be proud & I'm sure Dad is PROUD as well..Congrats to both of you
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

4. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Better l8 than never. Orange you glad to see me

Last edited by watchdaddy1; Jun 9, 2018 at 12:28 AM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    The new one today...I must say, really lovin' this Doxa in yellow!

BAM !Congratulations Chris what a striking piece. Love BoR bracelets

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

7. Likes iyonk, I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    He thought my Nomos Club was too small - nice watch but better for a woman. The Explorer II got a nod of approval. He only likes chronographs, really - preferably vintage Heuers and the like. I tell him they’re too big for his sparrow wrists. It’s all in fun.

He’s a part-time but fairly successful dealer. He took a call from one of his watchmakers during dinner. I think it was his ‘dial man’, and from what I could gather, I think there might shortly be one more vintage ‘Leonidas’ in the world... I used to rebuke him for this sort of stuff but don’t bother any more. Most of his stock is sound, and you could argue that he has ‘rescued’ a few watches along the way. He’ll give customers a pretty straight answer - if the right question is asked...

This is where we had dinner. Absolutely glorious, and a refreshing respite from the heat and grit of the city. Sun going down, buzzards in the sky, kotlets, beer...

Attachment 76116
    How quaint. Beautiful scenery. I'm interested now, you say he's a dealer ? In vintage? Name?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

9. Likes iyonk, I-B liked this post
    PM sent.