Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Not a smart watch but a smarter watch B55 Breitling

Not a smart watch but a smarter watch B55 Breitling

This is an interesting variation, a watch with blue tooth that connects to your hand held device for increased functionality. This could be a winner compared to some other attempts I have seen.

The functionality of a regular quartz Breitling plus the additional link and control from your phone.

Since the main assets of a smartphone are its screen and its ergonomic interface, owners of the B55 Connected can use their phone to perform certain adjustments (time-setting, timezones, alarms, display and operating parameters, night mode, etc.).

MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

2. Likes OTGabe, Nokie, M. Montaigne liked this post
    That looks much more user friendly from a design point, and would appeal to me as opposed to a regular smart watch.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

That would made setting some gshocks a hell of a lot easier
    Check you my youtube channel - Blanchy Talks Watches

Ok I'm a bit dumb- what exactly does it do? Can you set alarms etc from your phone? I don't get it though, wouldn't you just use your phone alarm if you are actually picking up your phone?
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

... and even smarter marketing .. to make people justified the pricetag =)

Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    Ok I'm a bit dumb- what exactly does it do? Can you set alarms etc from your phone? I don't get it though, wouldn't you just use your phone alarm if you are actually picking up your phone?
    Yes and time zones etc. The point you make about just looking at the phone is valid but even more so for the Apple and other smart watches.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

8. Likes iyonk, M. Montaigne liked this post