Likes Likes:  135
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pilot Watches?

Pilot Watches?

Are there thoughts as to where pilot watch discussions go? Mine aren't German.

I'm sure we'll have a Pil/Mil subforum soon.

"He's just a witness"

Pilot Watches?

I have a Glycine 100th anniversary F 104/pocket watch set I want to review.

I owe a couple of Glycine freaks the review and want to send them here to see it.

Blog Entries
    I dig them. I had the Maratac Midsize Pilot a while back, the original version, that actually looked like a pilot's watch. I really miss it. Did it as a part trade for my MM300. Never thought I'd miss that little watch so much. I definitely miss having a small watch with specs above its price and torch-like lume. In my collection, I replaced it with a modern interpretation of the pilot's watch, the Hamilton Flight Timer.

Pilot Watches?

Right now if they don't fit specifically in one of the Subs then place them right here in central. I did my Ball post here until we have a Sub.
    Last edited by Samanator; Jan 7, 2015 at 02:47 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

I had. Stowa I loved as my first real watch. But it quickly got upstaged by more interesting dials. I miss it a very little. But mostly when I see someone else with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

I agree. The more this site evolves, the more sub-forums that will be created for specific watches. Just takes a bit of time.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

8. Likes Janne liked this post
    Basicly if you bring them in volume we will build a forum. We decided to hold at this and see how it it goes.

Did someone say pilot

Pil-Mil is a near must, it covers a lot of ground (including about a third of my collection). Plus, we pilots can be geeks, we like to hang out together and "hangar fly".
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!