Likes Likes:  517
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Jeremy Clarkson suspended by BBC

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Excellent. Remind me again. Which channel did this first appear on?

BBC1

A bit of Britain would die with the dissolution of the BBC. But even worse, I'd be subjected to bloody adverts.

Commercial breaks annoy the hell out of me. The BBC channels probably account for 90% of my viewing - and 100% of my radio listening.

4. Likes whatmeworry, Seriously, scottjc liked this post
    I would miss BBC Radio far more than tv. Don't think I've listened to a non-BBC station in over 20 years.
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Alright, if it's all just a joke and offensiveness is positively applauded, then I think the most delightful poetic justice that could befall him is that he develop testicular cancer requiring his castration.

Better?
    http://news.sky.com/story/1467775/cl...p-gear-assault

Hmm, that almost worked. Probably needed to wrap the thread around the silver birch a couple more times.