Likes Likes:  48
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INCOMING!

INCOMING!

In the mail. Should arrive tomorrow. Yes, on the damasko bracelet. Woohoo.

dc67bfrontm.jpg
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

That's really, really a great looking watch. I think the only thing I might change about it is the day and day display, but at the same time I like the fact it does it differently.
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok

Excellent choice! Post lots of pictures when she arrives!
    Ball | Baume et Mercier | Christopher Ward | Elgin | Frederique Constant | Hamilton | Helson | Longines | Lum-Tec | Nomos Glashütte | Omega | Oris | Seiko | Tag Heuer | Tissot

Nice! Can't wait to hear more about it when it arrives.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Congrats! Looks great.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!

Excellent choice! Those new bracelets are impressive.

I am a big fan of Damasko, but the problem for me is that I like so many of the models that I can never decide which one to get!

Really like that one. Nice score!

Ahhhh... it came in, but the date wheel is in german. Now i have to decide if I'm gonna learn the german words for days of teh week or exchange it for the english one.
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    Ahhhh... it came in, but the date wheel is in german. Now i have to decide if I'm gonna learn the german words for days of teh week or exchange it for the english one.
    Why not leave it...it makes the watch more "exotic" and we in the USA need to be more multi-lingual anyway. Yet, I would understand if this is not what you are going for!

Jane

10. Likes FuzzyB liked this post

Gonna keep it! Jane talked me into it
    And I'm too impatient to switch it out.
    But mostly Jane

Sent from my blackberry (just kidding!)