Likes Likes:  288
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW Wed 11 March

WRUW Wed 11 March

Fourth day of the Beijing

Name:  zg24.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  32.7 KB

It is very strange to wake up and find that the day's WRUW isn't already onto its second page!

One of my ST5's:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    One of my ST5's:

I'm now imagining those gold indices and hands on the blue dial....

Day 38(?). Today's watch is another I've never worn properly before. It's the first of the watches that came with the Eaglemoss Military Watch Collection magazine in the UK. I think they called it the US Infantry or something similar. It's clearly a watch that was made for as little money as humanly possible and with the intention only of making a profit. It's roughly finished and the quartz movement is looser than a politician's morals, but its sterile, functional look works well enough.

6. Likes Jeep99Dad, MarkO, JAGtime, Henry Krinkle, CFR, Jato liked this post

Good morning
    Wearing the Sea Dweller 16660 today. I find it hard to beat the classic Sub and SD as an overall daily wearer and do-it-all watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

A warmup for next week, which will be all suits each day. Bring out the dressiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  SEJ1_8097.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  143.7 KB

Name:  SEJ1_8137.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  222.4 KB

Name:  SEJ1_8145.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  193.3 KB

all week this week at work
    Chris