I got this a little while ago for eBay but when I received it the crystal was literally hanging off. It was also one of those nasty plastic ones which is raised without being pleasantly domed, if you know what I mean. I contacted the seller and got £10 of the £22 that I'd paid back and then took the watch to a watchmaker in Hove - Time Restoration. I'd never used them before (found them via Google), but have to say I was impressed. Couple of friendly young guys working in a compact but we'll appointed premises. They have a workbench set up right in the window, which is a nice touch.
Anyway, a week and a half and £20 later and the watch is back with me complete with a lovely domed plexiglass crystal which sets of the funky vintage style of the piece wonderfully. I'll be wearing it tomorrow on a perlon strap (lugs are 16mm, but I've managed to cram an 18mm in there as I don't have any 16s).
What do you think?

Also interested to know what people know about the watch, I'm assuming it was made to commemorate the 1980 Moscow Olympics?