Likes Likes:  165
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If money was no object, what watch would you buy?

If money was no object, what watch would you buy?

My wife just asked me this and I couldn't give her a definite answer. What about you?
    There's nothing important to read here.

Without to slightest doubt the Hentschel H1, it's the one I want to grow old wearing.

FP Journe Anniversary Tourbillon. Only 10 to be made and you have to be one of the lucky customers drawn to be able to get one

Or perhaps this one, equally limited in availability.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Vintage Panerai 3646

5. Likes Colin63, Perseus liked this post
    I'm not sure I could give a firm answer, but something expensive and elegant with lots of complications, along the lines of this JLC

7. Likes Colin63, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Without to slightest doubt the Hentschel H1, it's the one I want to grow old wearing.
    "Pics?" - Geoff

9. Likes geoffbot liked this post

11. Likes Colin63 liked this post
    Or maybe MB&F LM1 along with surgery to give me bigger wrists

13. Likes Colin63, Cybotron, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    FP Journe Anniversary Tourbillon. Only 10 to be made and you have to be one of the lucky customers drawn to be able to get one
    Sorted Mark ! ...........send them this and you're in !
    Name:  Osmonds_0250_zpsf3d2dbac_sketch.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  69.2 KB

15. Likes MarkO, gnuyork, FuzzyB, JAGtime liked this post
    If I were going to get outrageous, probably this one, which I tried on in Hong Kong:

Name:  Hong Kong Roger Dubuis 2 Small.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  79.1 KB

In the less outrageous category, this one (borrowed picture):

Name:  vacheron-constantin-patrimony-small-seconds-01.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  50.1 KB

I am seriously considering the rose gold version (this one is platinum) of this as a possibility for next year, perhaps the culminating piece for my collection. I'm a simple guy, and while I can appreciate super-complicated watches, I'm not sure I'd actually want to wear one...

17. Likes Der Amf, Colin63, JAGtime liked this post