Likes Likes:  285
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 5 August 2018 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 5 August 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Name:  Hamilton_PR8c.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  364.8 KB

Rcycled pic, again. Sorry, but I've not been in a great mood for pics, lately.

Happy Sunday.

Btw, we're still under the influence of this heat wave. Yesterday, Lisbon registered its highest temperature since 1943. Some other parts of the country have been even worse, suffering from max. of 47șC (during the day) and minimums of 34șC (@ 3:00 am - tropical nights). Hope things become less aggressive, today,
    Last edited by CFR; Aug 5, 2018 at 05:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Liking for the watch, not the weather report, C. California is burning up right now, so we understand. I'll just wear an Oris Artelier and try to whistle my worries away.
    Much love to you all.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Liking for the watch, not the weather report, C. California is burning up right now, so we understand. I'll just wear an Oris Artelier and try to whistle my worries away.
    Much love to you all.
    Thanks, Robert. I've been following the situation in California; it's terrible. Hope things getter better soon. And, not willing to go into politics, I sincerely wish - although I'm not too optimistic - the world starts - finally - to understand the climate is changing at a faster rate than most would ever believe and we can't go on pretending this is not happening.
    Last edited by CFR; Aug 5, 2018 at 06:53 AM.

4. Likes gnuyork, iyonk, ctimrun, skywatch, watchdaddy1 liked this post

Happy Sunday everybody.. hope you all enjoy some family time and beautiful Sunday..

still struggle with some things here but i manage to finish some straps to be deliver tomorow.. i really need to speed up my strap making since lately i really depend on them.. very thankful for these opportunities..
    Name:  DSCN0049.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  84.8 KB

nothing fancy for me.. i just give this homage some wrist time.. sorry for you eyes..
    Name:  DSCN0055.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  58.3 KB
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Last night the Sea Dragon, this morning back to the DB1 to finish yard work.

-- Wayne

Jumpstarting my visodate after a looooong looooooong sleep. Have to wear something "dressy" today cos it's my mums b-day and i be heading to the cemetary with my brother and relatives to visit her grave.

Name:  XperiaZalbumBen298_zps725e1716.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  29.9 KB

My mum, my younger brother and myself in better days
    Name:  25443198_10215501306631735_8813529757140771844_n.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  77.6 KB
    ('*edit : the watch in the lower pic is a Tissot made from stone, the where a hype then)
    Last edited by I-B; Aug 5, 2018 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good day, IWL.

Name:  Hamilton_PR8c.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  364.8 KB

Rcycled pic, again. Sorry, but I've not been in a great mood for pics, lately.

Happy Sunday.

Btw, we're still under the influence of this heat wave. Yesterday, Lisbon registered its highest temperature since 1943. Some other parts of the country have been even worse, suffering from max. of 47șC (during the day) and minimums of 34șC (@ 3:00 am - tropical nights). Hope things become less aggressive, today,
    Were getting roasted here and where you live it's even hotter! I hope that at least at night tempratures will drop soon C

11. Likes ctimrun, CFR, watchdaddy1 liked this post