Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolex Oyster real or fake?

Blog Entries
    Date window doesn't have sharp corners on your one. The 24 minute marker on your dial is not exactly in line with the 'V' in the 'M' in the word 'SYSTEM'. Likewise the word 'RING' is not in line either.
    Other than that, it's all good!

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

2. Likes nerwnas liked this post
    Don't like the zero in "40"

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Have to admit that I often wonder if the endless My Friend or My Uncle posts are just fraudsters using knowledgeable people as quality control, working out what level to pitch their latest fake at.
    I don't know about the other posts but believe me it's the real deal here and thanks to you all,my suspicions became founded.I was supposed to trade the two Omegas i inherited recently,with this Rolex...

Quote Originally Posted by nerwnas View Post
    I don't know about the other posts but believe me it's the real deal here and thanks to you all,my suspicions became founded.I was supposed to trade the two Omegas i inherited recently,with this Rolex...
    Your two Omegas you've got for sale at $600? And they're offering a Rolex that would go for something like $8,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Your two Omegas you've got for sale at $600? And they're offering a Rolex that would go for something like $8,000?
    First of all he has no papers so he offered me a price around 2900 and i would pay him the difference..

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

I have one simple rule:

If in doubt - Don't !
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

9. Likes nerwnas liked this post
    it occurs to me of the three watches you have posted - the Rolex DS - Breitling and Corum ! doubts have been cast certainly on the Rolex - if they are all from the same source[ i.e your friend in the next town ] and if one is wrong , then the likelyhood is they are all wrong - forgive me but nothing seems to be credible in your posts i'm sorry to say -to be honest the original 'finds' ,two seamasters from your granny are virtual scrap value in the condition they are in so talk of some trade against a DS with a huge discounted price even without papers seems to be nonsense

Rolex Oyster real or fake?

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    it occurs to me of the three watches you have posted - the Rolex DS - Breitling and Corum ! doubts have been cast certainly on the Rolex - if they are all from the same source[ i.e your friend in the next town ] and if one is wrong , then the likelyhood is they are all wrong - forgive me but nothing seems to be credible in your posts i'm sorry to say -to be honest the original 'finds' ,two seamasters from your granny are virtual scrap value in the condition they are in so talk of some trade against a DS with a huge discounted price even without papers seems to be nonsense
    It is your opinion and i respect it.I'm not here to convince you.I took the info i wanted and that's it.
    What may appear scrap to you,may have value for others
    Last edited by nerwnas; Mar 17, 2015 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Of course they are.I have the original guarantees