Likes Likes:  168
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Saturday - 18 August - 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Still with the new arrival. Digging it on the Colareb Venezia.

-- Wayne
    Colarebs are great.

2. Likes Matt, Henry Krinkle, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Still with the new arrival. Digging it on the Colareb Venezia.

-- Wayne
    Congrats on the new arrival Wayne! Love this one, and there are some incredible deals out there right now on Glycines!
    Cheers,

Chris

4. Likes Matt, happyscrappyheropup, iyonk liked this post
    Noon switch to check the (natural) patina process on this one. Still not much, but already obvious.

Name:  P8180003.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  483.1 KB

Name:  P8180004.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  309.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Fighting fever for the last few days and still dealing with some hard issues around here.. gotta to stay strong .. i'll do everything to take care my family..
    Thankfully managed to finished these straps that i've been working for a while..

these suedes are for HKed, he also offer me to sell my straps to his customer that interested in custom strap, so i made a couple more for the idea.. (that if Ed doesn't change his mind and addopt them for himself )

Attachment 78495

Attachment 78496

and made this one for IWL forum member (litlmn).. this is his first of my custom strap.. i'm a bit nervous since i know he also make his own strap.. hope you like my strap man..
    Attachment 78497

no wrist shot for me.. i was checking the power reserve of the pilot watch that Alant sent.. it keep healthy power reserve for sure..

hope everybody have a great day..
    Look after yourself. I hope everything starts to improve soon.

7. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Pulled this guy out and was immediately struck at how gorgeous the dial and bezel are. I don’t wear this enough.

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Going with the Orient Star today

Peace!
    Preston

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Late to the party. Knockaround watch for a day of yard work. I am enjoying the T-Lord on the honey DiModell strap. It seems to show the antique bronze colour of the dial better than anything else I have tried.

P8180030 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Late to the party. Knockaround watch for a day of yard work. I am enjoying the T-Lord on the honey DiModell strap. It seems to show the antique bronze colour of the dial better than anything else I have tried.

P8180030 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    "Yard work" indeed... ... I'm not buying that ... ... That don't look very knocked around to me !
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Gave this a run last night at a party but am becoming impatient with its legibility in certain situations.

Name:  P1040769.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  60.3 KB
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post

these suedes are for HKed, he also offer me to sell my straps to his customer that interested in custom strap, so i made a couple more for the idea.. (that if Ed doesn't change his mind and addopt them for himself )

hope everybody have a great day..
    I hope your fever breaks soon, but other than that great news.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

14. Likes iyonk liked this post