Likes Likes:  45
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    a lot maybe looking at it which plate is it as looks off at the hair wheel )
    Dear friend.

My Favourite Citizen Eagle -7 ( my Father's)

Dates 1979 ( he bought it while travelling in Japan)

No changes.. The Date/day wheels are handpainted Japanese.
    Just cleaned and polished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes like these but some times hard to get in good shape had a 75 but when I open it it was a bit of a put together one well both of the ones in my pic's was ..sad to say that and a few dodge hmt put me off buying from India
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes Marcus.arc liked this post
    yes like these but some times hard to get in good shape had a 75 but when I open it it was a bit of a put together one well both of the ones in my pic's was ..sad to say that and a few dodge hmt put me off buying from India
    I understand...

I refurbished this HMT... This is also my Father's

1964 model - i was even able to save the original chain that Dad used.

Calibre HMT 0231. (based on Citizen 0201)

5. Likes OhDark30, Jeannie, TigerDore liked this post
    yeah that not bad found the 17j movement trouble some to work on I must have bought 50 easy of the hmts and at least a third had issues some fixable some not just some of the ones I had
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes Marcus.arc liked this post
    yeah that not bad found the 17j movement trouble some to work on I must have bought 50 easy of the hmts and at least a third had issues some fixable some not just some of the ones I had
    I know a Master of HMT fixing. He is a very old Man I know and helps me in fixing watches.... When I cannot.

He has spent his life fixing them. I am sure, I can help you get parts from here to fix your HMT'S.

Do let me know... I will be happy to send them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus.arc View Post
    I know a Master of HMT fixing. He is a very old Man I know and helps me in fixing watches.... When I cannot.

He has spent his life fixing them. I am sure, I can help you get parts from here to fix your HMT'S.

Do let me know... I will be happy to send them.

thats kind but they was a passing fancy and when another member asked about buying one off me I sold him my whole collection as like them but taste change's don't they last few years have sold about half of my collection of watches and still down sizing as, I bought a steiny and a luminox and a few other mil watches that I seem to wear the most ..so those not getting any wrist time are being sold so yeah .. but thanks for the offer ...

think I have a couple of cases and dials / hands in my watch bit box and a case too ..did have more but when some of the members needed parts i gave them what I had.

my main issue with them was they was very not water proof remember getting caught out in the rain and was wearing one and the rain got in some how and did alsorts of damage so I moved on to heavy duty toolish watches

like these
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Sure.

A big Marcus.

12. Likes Marcus.arc liked this post

14. Likes Marcus.arc liked this post
    Thanks everyone for such warm welcome