Likes Likes:  157
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see those Dual Crowns

Let's see those Dual Crowns

I was all excited to start this thread today with a photo of my new bremont mbii but unfortunately, it came in and had to be immediately returned due to an obvious scratch and dent on it that was not disclosed pre-purchase. That said, I still want to see your dual crowns... so i'll use a stock photo of my would be MBii to kick this off. Let's see them ya'll!

Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

2. Likes Der Amf, is that my watch, Banker, MHe225 liked this post
    well it got to have a 1054 in the mix
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

4. Likes CFR, iyonk, MHe225, Yankeexpress liked this post
    Too soon ? or just encouraging the search. ...
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Not quite in the same class as the Bremont, but an affordable classic nevertheless, here's my Alpinist

And my Seamaster (not exactly a dual crown, but kinda)

7. Likes CFR, Banker, iyonk, MHe225 liked this post

The crown at 9 is virtually cosmetic though, as the bezel spins quite freely on it's own.

9. Likes CFR, FuzzyB, iyonk, MHe225 liked this post

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

13. Likes chicago, Henry Krinkle, Banker, MHe225 liked this post
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

15. Likes Henry Krinkle, Banker, iyonk liked this post
    Wasn't sure what a dual crown was? Self explanatory when I see a few..only have one watch with 2 'crowns' - Orient Ray

old pic

17. Likes MHe225, CFR, is that my watch liked this post