White Side Of The Moon

NO THANKS!!!!!!

Name:  Omega-Speedmaster-Moonwatch-White-Side-Of-The-Moon-Watch-6.jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  41.8 KB
    Cheers,

Richard

Blog Entries
    Nick Hayek took the cigar out of his mouth and turned to his design team. "Hans, go to the production line and get me a Speedmaster 9300. Erik, the only white alligator in the world is currently in the reptile enclosure at the Berlin Zoo. I want you to get a small team of ex-Special Forces together and go kidnap it. Bring it back here and skin it."
    Hayek reaches into his pocket and pulls out his money clip. He peels off a note.
    "Gustav, here's ten Swiss Francs. Go to the hardware store and get me a can of white spray paint. Get a receipt. And bring back my change!"

I said at the 'other place' that Omega didn't try too hard with this one. I'm inclined to think that the market for this model will be quite small. All that R&D gone to waste.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

4. Likes geoffbot, CFR, Hayseed Brown liked this post
    That's some funny sh*t, Tino 😂

Yeah not for me thanks.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Um rather that than the grey?

I'm can think of people that would suit and none of them are Anglo-Saxon males

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    That's some funny sh*t, Tino 

Yeah not for me thanks.
    You know, GB, I can recall a time not so long ago when Omega watches were reasonably attainable in terms of price, and they were a very well-made watch. They're still very well-made, but their pricing has put the brand out of my reach. Having said that, this new Speedmaster just comes across as a gag, almost. As if they're 'aving a laugh. And it steps slightly into Hublot territory where the materials take precedence over the design.
    Don't give me ceramic wristwatches. Ceramic is for toilets and teacups. I once had a customer who broke a lug off her Chanel J12. $2400.oo for a new case. Ouch! I shudder to think what Omega would charge for a new case on this thing. Funny thing is, this watch will probably do decent sales.
    Just not to somebody who loves the Omega brand.
    Ooh, I'm in a bit of a mood today.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

Tasteless is my immediate reaction.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Amusing - tapatalk sometimes glitches and merges two threads in display - this one was quite funny

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1426670577509.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  52.5 KB
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

10. Likes Der Amf, muddy250 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Amusing - tapatalk sometimes glitches and merges two threads in display - this one was quite funny

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1426670577509.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  52.5 KB
    The white side of my collection of pants

If they would drop the white dial in the steel case with a black bezel then they would have something.