Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rolex Models up on their Website

New Rolex Models up on their Website

The Rolex website is showing the new models, and new movement.

New 39mm Oyster Perpetual looks interesting !

http://www.rolex.com/watches/baselwo...4300-0001.html
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

2. Likes Der Amf, geoffbot, M. Montaigne, Uber, muddy250 liked this post
    The design is nice, but the color combinations kinda annoy me.

4. Likes Spooky, tigerpac liked this post
    Also, new calibre: the 3255 http://www.rolex.com/watches/baselwo...ibre-3255.html

"2x more precise than an official chronometer"

6. Likes chicago liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Also, new calibre: the 3255 http://www.rolex.com/watches/baselwo...ibre-3255.html

"2x more precise than an official chronometer"

Do you think it is related to this? Similar power reserve and another new movement?

From Rolex....

Thanks to a new barrel architecture and the escapement’s superior efficiency, the power reserve of calibre 3255 extends to three days. This means the watch will easily continue to run from Friday evening into Monday afternoon even if not worn or wound.

From Tudor...

Tudor’s new in-house movement is the calibre MT5612 and packs 70 hours of power reserve.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

8. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate View Post
    The design is nice, but the color combinations kinda annoy me.
    I really like the 39mm rhodium with blue hour markers; but, what annoys me (as with other models) is: ROLEXROLEXROLEX.....
    I know it's a Rolex, I don't need telling an extra 12 times. Once on the dial will suffice, thanks.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

10. Likes Upstate, gnuyork liked this post
    The green dabs on the blue dial seem weird. Wonder if the colours are more muted in real life? Never trust a stock photo and all that

12. Likes mlcor, Upstate liked this post
    39mm sounds like an excellent size for that watch. The extra bits of color are an odd choice, but the improvements to the movement are a great step forward.

I'm more curious about the new rubbery looking bracelet for the Yachtmaster. They are going to be flooded with requests to release it for the Sub if it isn't announced soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    The green dabs on the blue dial seem weird. Wonder if the colours are more muted in real life? Never trust a stock photo and all that
    I was relieved to see the green dots, as it means I can rule out one of these. Why would they do that???

15. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    The bezel and lugs look less heavy on this new 39mm case than on the 36mm. Also eight of the indices are thinner.

rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    I M IN LIKE KONG ON THIS ONE

18. Likes gnuyork, synequano liked this post