Likes Likes:  26
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cars that are sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
    I agree with that having owned a '79 300TD (I have never owned a car that is more like a tank then that) and co-owned an '84 Scirocco autocross car.

For Mercedes, my cutoff is W124 for the E-Class, W126 for the S-Class and R107 for the SL.
    VW it is the MK2 chassis.
    Audi the end of the five cylinder
    BMW is the one I would be most likely to own a newer one because of the Z3 and the E36 M3.
    the taxicolour 500E i mentioned earlier was a W124. The W126 is my favourite Benz.. Too bad that in my country the w124,W126,e36,e38, Audi and VW are associated with "a certain group of people"....When you drive the latest model it's "aight", but once the BMWBenzVAG's are over a few years old, they get driven by "these" people, who mostly ruin the car's, before they reach the age that collectioners start to pick them up.

2. Likes 93EXCivic liked this post
    Maybe the ultimate sleeper car. The moonshiner's Ford Coupe:

Name:  Ford Coupe.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  79.9 KB

4. Likes popoki nui, I-B liked this post