Likes Likes:  9
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New from Nomos

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    I see enough primary colours with my one, one and three year olds!
    You got twins ?!

I like Nomos but y do they have to be so small.I almost purchased 1 from Watch-buys until I saw 1 in the flesh just way too small IMO.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    I like Nomos but y do they have to be so small.I almost purchased 1 from Watch-buys until I saw 1 in the flesh just way too small IMO.
    Did you get the chance to see the Zurich auto? I think that's a solid step up from their usual.

Name:  zurich 2.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  44.5 KB

(photo stolen at random)

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    38mm models with thin bezel still too small for you?
    I think there are a couple at 40mm but no models 42+.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

I really hope they manage to get the Ahoi fitted with the new movement to create a super thin sports watch.
    That would be really cool.

Also I wrote an extensive post on the new movement in the German Forum.
    Check it out!