Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Help id 2 vintage Seiko and an Adec

Help id 2 vintage Seiko and an Adec

Hi
    Can you please help me id the following old watches (Date,model.etc) and please inform me if they have any collectible value or not?
    Thank you

The first watch is a Feiko. The logo looks like it was made by a blind man trying to copy the Seiko "galaxy" logo found on a lineup of inexpensive quartz gold plated watches of the time (no relation to Credor BTW).

Adec was an extremely affordable sub-brand of Citizen, so again nothing special at all there. Most are from the 80's and sold new for about 20 dollars.

Lastly you have a genuine ladies' quartz Seiko from June, 1970. Worth about 30-40 bux I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    The first watch is a Feiko. The logo looks like it was made by a blind man trying to copy the Seiko "galaxy" logo found on a lineup of inexpensive quartz gold plated watches of the time (no relation to Credor BTW).

Adec was an extremely affordable sub-brand of Citizen, so again nothing special at all there. Most are from the 80's and sold new for about 20 dollars.

Lastly you have a genuine ladies' quartz Seiko from June, 1970. Worth about 30-40 bux I'd say.
    Thank you very much

Domo, you really know your stuff.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx