Likes Likes:  581
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***WRUW 3/19/15***

***WRUW 3/19/15***

I have a sincere love-hate relationship with this watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B.-

GW-7900MS-3

My AD recommended today that they my send my watch back to Oris to get it running properly, since it is under warranty and can get re-warranted, as a result. That was the right thing to do, even though I may be without it for possibly a month. At least I can still have fun changing straps on my Quartz watches. Have a great Thursday, everyone!

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I expect it wil be this, a real favourite since it arrived last month

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Quote Originally Posted by Imitation of Life View Post
    Beautiful watch, IoL!

Jane

10. Likes Imitation of Life liked this post
    I didn't wear this black bambino to much in the past since its quite big for my small wrist (almost 41mm) even though i like the classic style with dome crystal and curve hands.. but with this strap it seem hug my wrist just fine since the material is soft... the reason i made one for this orient is the odd 21mm lug... this one beg for glossy croc or fancy strap.. well, may be someday..

Wish we all have a GREAT day everybody!

Name:  DSCN9624.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  50.8 KB

Name:  DSCN9625.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  40.5 KB

Name:  DSCN9620.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  36.7 KB