Likes Likes:  89
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I've got too many watches, time for a GIVEAWAY!

Today's was the Timex Camper. I have 2 days of the rotation left, which will be the black F91W and the W735, neither of which have been worn yet. After that I'll have completed my rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Today's was the Timex Camper. I have 2 days of the rotation left, which will be the black F91W and the W735, neither of which have been worn yet. After that I'll have completed my rotation.
    well in that case I guess W735 haha
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well in that case I guess W735 haha
    Lol, no no, you have to guess the first watch I wear when I have a completely free choice of all 52

Lol, no no, you have to guess the first watch I wear when I have a completely free choice of all 52
    well back to the snorkel then
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Good guy I will go for the 63 reissue
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

7. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Good guy I will go for the 63 reissue
    good choice to that is a beauty ant it mate so if you win what would you pick of wmw nice choices in the giveaway ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

if my straps could arrive there soon, it might be something 20mm lug hehehe... could be your Rolex explorer =D

10. Likes whatmeworry, is that my watch liked this post
    Omega Seamaster mid size quartz

nice gesture to say the least
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Ball
    B.-