Likes Likes:  0

Thread: >>> FS: Rossling & Co Automatic 40mm - 2 straps

>>> FS: Rossling & Co Automatic 40mm - 2 straps

Rossling & Co automatic watch for USD 375 only!!! TWO Straps!

I just recently received this one and worn it couple of times a few hours. It's a well made watch and the blue hands with the raised markers really are a nice touch and take it up a notch. It's the Automatic version just released.

I bought another dressy watch and don't want to keep both. So I'm releasing this one way under its retail price of 538$ (excludes Tax/Shipping) per their website.
    It comes with two Rossling & Co stamped straps as pictured and buckles are stamped too. The photo shows what it comes with and its current condition. The protective plastic is still on the caseback. Black strap was never worn/mounted. Never changed strap on it so not strap changing marks.

>>>Huge saving for a watch that's just days old!!

>>> Only $375 shipped priority and insured in the US via Wire, BofA Online Payments, Chase Quickpay or deposit to my account. I will even consider bank checks and wait for it to clear to ship.

- NO TRADES
    - Payment expected promptly. I cannot hold watches.
    - Non Smoking home with pets.

>>> Please EMAIL ME (no PM) if you are interested:
    A6BITURBO at GMAIL dot COM

From their site :
    Specifications
    Case Diameter: 40 mm
    Case Thickness: 9 mm
    Lug/Strap Width: 20mm
    Drilled Lugs (easy strap changes)
    Sapphire Crystal (scratch resistant)
    Solid Stainless Steel 316L Case and Caseback
    Japanese Miyota Cal. 9015 Automatic Movement
    5 ATM (50 m) Water Resistance
    Lacquered wood presentation box

Options for straps:
    Genuine Suede Strap (tobacco) with Leather Backing or
    Genuine Leather Strap (black) with red leather backing

>>> Current photos taken minutes ago (03/21/15) <<<

I just noticed the small watches on the edge of the caseback by looking at this pic. Didn't notice it before. Assuming it came to me like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    Last edited by Jeep99Dad; Mar 21, 2015 at 07:38 PM.
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

Sold
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad