Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sold==> FS ROLEX SubC Submariner ND 114060 B&P

Sold==> FS ROLEX SubC Submariner ND 114060 B&P

Rolex 114060 Submariner No Date - Full Set! $5950 net shipped USPS express!

I am the original owner and bought it last spring, card is stamped by an AD in the U.S. It comes with inner and outer box, all tags and papers, cloth and extra link.
    The watch is used and has been enjoyed on the wrist so it shows typical wear. The high polished sides in particular will show marks very easily on these watches. The clasp and bracelet have desk diving marks too.
    Crystal is clean. Watch keeps good time as expected. No known issues.
    Please see photos to assess condition.

$5950 net shipped USPS express in the U.S. Via Wire or Bank Of America online payment preferably but I also accept Chase QuickPay and deposits to my account

NO Trades
    Payment expected promptly once you've agreed to buy the watch.
    Smoke free home with kids

Thanks
    Brice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

Last edited by Jeep99Dad; May 19, 2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Gone
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

Sold. Thank you.

JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad