Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a watch you wouldn't wear much?

Would you buy a watch you wouldn't wear much?

My absolute grail is a genuine type A flieger. These watches are a massive 55mm so I know I would very very rarely wear the watch but I still lust over one.

So would you ever buy a watch that you knew you wouldn't wear often but you loved any way?

Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
    So would you ever buy a watch that you knew you wouldn't wear often but you loved any way?

Not unless it was an absolute bargain and didn't compromise other possible purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Yes. No doubt.

Not a chance. I don't collect anything. I wear all my watches and if I buy something and don't end up wearing it regularly, I get rid of it. Same with cars, guns, knives... I guess we collect wine, but it's only holding it for a few years (or decades) until it's ready to be consumed

I don't think so. I like to where what I buy.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Yes, without a doubt.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

yes bought one just because I wanted it but knew size wise it was no way going to be daily wear it is a beast of a watch about 60 across by 20 deep but It was one that was going to be mine at some point haha
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Nope
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

10. Likes pepperami liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yes bought one just because I wanted it but knew size wise it was no way going to be daily wear it is a beast of a watch about 60 across by 20 deep but It was one that was going to be mine at some point haha

Do you ever wear it out of the house?