well been selling off some of my used watches and old gaming systems that just don't get used and been looking for a new watch but not finding anything to wow me of late don't think it a rut as it fall in to the more I see some thing and think thats nice then it's to similar to my steiny or lux or wenger say so love vintage but when you spend a decent some on one it gets tricky on how kosher it is ...

plus would I wear it often not sure I will if not toolish but still be nice to have a shiny one just to have a shiny one was hoping to go rado but well again so hard to tell the genuine from fakes / re-dial / franken's so gave up was hoping scott might have made an appearance as he was my go to guy for buying rados but he's not been on much of late

I went back to my fav omega and was looking at prices for the vintage seamaster and they vary a lot ..and still hard to tell good from bad so. for those who have them or experiences with them and general the more knowledgeable amongst us could give a run down of do's and don't on buying would be great got my eye on a couple so can we save off linking to place's with ones on sale just in case ( remember one time I lost out on one watch for that very reason )

As always Ismy