Likes Likes:  30

Thread: ****VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER DE VILLE AUTOMATIC WRIST WATCH ****

Threaded View

true I think for me am going to go the Gagarin route ... for those not in the Russian watch know you have the famous Gagarin watch

and well to get one hundred percent kosher and in very good condition could head toward a grand now retail or as little as £50 if falling apart all down to condition and what percentage is kosher and their are that many fakes re-dial franks and every thing in between that it's a mine field... so you got to decide what you want to do take my Gagarin I choose good condition and close to original and found one that had the original movement case and hands and a new dial design true to the original one and so paid for that which I thought was a good price and compromised with out losing anything of what it was / is and what it means and if it was done lovely and is a pleasure to wear .

so I had kath double check the watch I was looking at and we was feeling it the same that it was basicly ok but had a few little niggles to it but it was outwards a decent looking watch with maybe a little bit of work done on it too it .. but did it take it away from it and I think not ..but at the same time these little things affect price so I offer a keen price due to these niggle and so they can take it or leave it and if they do great I got a nice good looking watch for what I would have paid if they take the offer great if not have not lost anything and the same principle can be used on the next as what caught my attention was the look so that should always be the main factor surely
    Last edited by is that my watch; Oct 23, 2018 at 09:41 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Matt liked this post