Likes Likes:  0

Thread: **** Tudor Princess Oyster date Automatic Ladies Red Date Wrist Watch ****

**** Tudor Princess Oyster date Automatic Ladies Red Date Wrist Watch ****

I saw this and I hardly know anything about Rolex but kinda nice so what is the men's version of this or is it the same just larger ? and what other vintage Tudor are out their to be had as some times these older pieces can be had for little money .. we see a lot of the modern pieces and a lot of the vintage sub but not many others so be nice to see what else could be had ... and all ways nice to see vintage watches looking good and still being used

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Blog Entries
    That's classy. The case looks very similar to the mid-late '60s Oyster Prince that I bought from Kath earlier this year.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

you may be right I think from the description

"Vintage Tudor Princess Oysterdate timepiece from 1957. It is a ladies Tudor Date watch with a original dial with raised pointed batons with matching hands and date at 3 in red "
    Last edited by is that my watch; Oct 25, 2018 at 09:01 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1