Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **** 1970s Vintage Rado Manhattan Automatic Men’s Watch Reference 11815-1 ****

Blog Entries
    You got me. My references on Rado are very limited. I would not even know where to begin!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    You got me. My references on Rado are very limited. I would not even know where to begin!

Dan
    yeah am learning as I go too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

ok so is this one worth the effort ?

from what I can see the back is missing the gold coin , the case is maybe wrong as thought they had the hidden crown / wrong bracelet. that being said for the right price is it worth it still as looks nice thou don't it. ok a few dinks and the like but still ?

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    ok so is this one worth the effort ?

from what I can see the back is missing the gold coin , the case is maybe wrong as thought they had the hidden crown / wrong bracelet. that being said for the right price is it worth it still as looks nice thou don't it. ok a few dinks and the like but still ?

Hard to say. An interesting specimen, but I would have a hard time spending more than 100USD given all that is wrong/different. Most likely less given the miss coin.

IMHO,

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    Hard to say. An interesting specimen, but I would have a hard time spending more than 100USD given all that is wrong/different. Most likely less given the miss coin.

IMHO,

Dan
    yeah was my thought they wanted £75 for it was thinking £40-£50 most for it as I think it is one of the rarer ones but still need to maybe swap case / or back at least and source the right bracelet for a start they would not budge on £75 and it went unsold but not relisted
    so still looking
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

but saying that maybe cheap seen a lovely example that some one wanted £600 plus for and that had the missing coin and an unsigned flywheel

not sure on the bracelet either for that model
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes Dan R liked this post