Likes Likes:  309
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 31 October 2018 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 31 October 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Trying to avoid the rain. Not a great success, apparently.

Name:  Rolex_GMT_P27b.JPG
Views: 507
Size:  337.1 KB
    Last edited by CFR; Oct 31, 2018 at 05:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Happy Halloween to those like me who are still around 7 years old, in terms of emotional development.

Something sorta black and orangish maybe, from mlcor...

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Today...

Billy super duper

Spend the last few days to make these orders...Name:  20181031_162456.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  89.2 KB
    Sadly after the hardwork, the person who order the 18mm Horween back off... well it happened sometimes.. part of the business risk..
    Meanwhile.. my beloved Alan's Certina DS Action accompany me today..
    Name:  20181031_164340.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  45.7 KB
    Hope everybody have a great day..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Sadly after the hardwork, the person who order the 18mm Horween back off... well it happened sometimes.. part of the business risk..
    You should ask for 50% non-refundable when order placed Iyonk, as a gesture of goodwill
    You're making bespoke stuff, no decent customer would bat an eyelid for such a request. (i.e. they'd be more than happy to pay a deposit - it's just normal business practice)

Shame it's not 1mm wider , it would fit my bigger Eberhard 8 Jour
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

9. Likes iyonk, Henry Krinkle, watchdaddy1, stew77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    You should ask for 50% non-refundable when order placed Iyonk, as a gesture of goodwill
    You're making bespoke stuff, no decent customer would bat an eyelid for such a request. (i.e. they'd be more than happy to pay a deposit - it's just normal business practice)

Shame it's not 1mm wider , it would fit my bigger Eberhard 8 Jour
    yes, you're totally correct Mike and that's the right way to do it... unfortunately this guy is from Philippines which make communication hindered a bit.. i was okay to take the order since it was his second order.. (he contact me thru instagram).. i will store the strap for now since it is not easy to sell a bespoke strap.. this one was made to fit sub 6,5" wrist and for a Stowa with 18mm lug.. that's why i made this 18mm taper to 16mm with 110mm for the long part and 70mm for the short part.. either i will wear it myself for my 18mm lug Seiko 5 or try to offer to sell the strap to a domestic customer with smaller wrist (not easy from what i tried in the past.. a 20mm might be easier, but 18mm is a bit more limited) i've been very2 limited with materials and almost run out of resources lately which make things a bit more difficult to swallow..
    i'll just take some rest for now.. i can deal with these situation since honestly it happen quite often..
    Thank you for your inputs Mike.. appreciate it..

==============
    Meanwhile it always heart warming to have a satisfied customer also.. this one is from Germany
    Name:  Screenshot_20181029-173503_Instagram.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  40.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20181029-174009_Instagram.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  59.5 KB
    Last edited by iyonk; Oct 31, 2018 at 10:42 AM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    was okay to take the order since it was his second order
    That first order was his last order ........
    Watches for SALE:

12. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1, stew77 liked this post