Likes Likes:  28
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offshore Classic Chronograph Love

I somehow missed the start of this thread last year. It's a good-looking and distinctive watch, and having now read up on the maker, I like him too.

All-round excellent.

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Hi Mikey

It's like a whole new watch when you change the hands or bezel!

OO upgrade parts are in the post, and congratulations again on your wedding.

Also, thanks for being so nice about your chronograph!

Quote Originally Posted by LorneG View Post
    Hi Mikey

hi to the forum and
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    hi to the forum and
    Thank you very much! I joined TZ-UK and someone had put in a link to Mike's post on this forum on their post. Mike has the knack with excellent photographs so I'm rather hoping he takes some when he has the OO upgrade finished. They'll go straight onto the website to replace some of my more disappointing efforts at photography.

Welcome, LorneG. Good to see brands engaging with their customers so well. I think using client photographs is a great idea - most stock photos look terrible.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

8. Likes is that my watch, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Thank you very much! I joined TZ-UK and someone had put in a link to Mike's post on this forum on their post. Mike has the knack with excellent photographs so I'm rather hoping he takes some when he has the OO upgrade finished. They'll go straight onto the website to replace some of my more disappointing efforts at photography.
    don't blame ya.. he has a skill with a camera we probably don't say it often enough really as not seen a bad pic of his I don't think...and like C and Henry just to name a couple of the members ( there just to many to name really ) they have a real knack for the details and the colours and they would really set up a webpage with some of his shots
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    very much welcome to use my pics. will send u the photobucket link in a bit

11. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    I like it Mikey

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Hi Mikey

oh man just what we need another Enabler & too boot a watch company owner....Oh lord help me

take yr boots off & stay awhile

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    Last edited by watchdaddy1; Oct 9, 2016 at 06:35 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842