Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New Proplof variations from Basel

New Proplof variations from Basel

Here are a few new color variations thanks to our friends at Toppers:

Apparently the Master Coaxial has made it's way into the Ploprof now. Not a fan that they removed the date since they were able to include it in the AT so I don't see why it's not in the Ploprof.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Apparently the Master Coaxial has made it's way into the Ploprof now. Not a fan that they removed the date since they were able to include it in the AT so I don't see why it's not in the Ploprof.
    Serious dive watches don't need a date. The last thing you're worried about about is what day it is. (Equally useless underwater is a GMT hand, which I've seen on some divers)
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

3. Likes Bwana liked this post
    It's not a watch for me, but I like the new colour combos!

Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Serious dive watches don't need a date. The last thing you're worried about about is what day it is. (Equally useless underwater is a GMT hand, which I've seen on some divers)
    There is life above water. Most serious dive watches have a date(in fact I can't think of one that does not). This would have disqualified my Proplof when I was looking at ultimate divers five years ago and I would have gotten the Rolex DSSD or the Blancpain 50F.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!