Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YO

YO

Hello my name is Thomas.
    I accidentally sent a PM to broker on watchuseek and mentioned this place. i immediately registered here and my first post was in WRUW followed by this post. Going on 5 years on my watch passion and am working on getting a Omega Planet Ocean XL(my grail).
    I love divers but also take pride in my appearance, so being dapper in a nice dressy watch is also important. i own many Deep Blues(the old, good DBs) citizens, bulovas, a steinhart and an older zodiac. i try to stick to swiss movements and sapphire, but others slip in. mix of quartz, autos and 1 mechanical. what i consider to be my nicest watch is either a DB M2K or my Steinhart Nav-B UHR. i have often thought of selling my collection to get my Omega but i can't bring myself to do so. But, i'll have it one day.

cheers

2. Likes Nokie liked this post
    Hi Thomas and welcome here. I look forward to seeing your collection in future WRUW posts.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

Blog Entries

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum.

Welcome on board Thomas 👍

Welcome Thomas - the Planet Ocean is a great watch, one of my favorites. I hope you achieve that goal soon and post some pics

Cheers

Welcome to the forum, Thomas!

We're the same age (almost exactly); did you see Bernard's watch when you were a kid? Now THAT would be a watch. You could go visit that bird in your avatar - Scarlett, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    - Scarlett, is it?
    ding ding!

and the name is from a green blowup alien doll (about 4 feet tall)we named bernard years ago at my friends house.(named so in a drunken, friendly sort of way) the name just stuck with me and became my alias on the interwebs.

Ah there's a derby city in America, I thought you were in the UK one. Probably haven't seen Bernard's watch then....
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post