Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Stowa Partitio x Worn & Wound

Stowa Partitio x Worn & Wound

The Partitio is one of my favorite watches. Unassuming, legible, and with perfect proportions. This new limited edition looks like an excellent variation that has the good sense to leave most of the design intact and make only changes to the color scheme. I’ll forgive the use of the automatic movement as I know many prefer that to the hand wound movement.

2. Likes OhDark30, uchinanchu liked this post
    That is a beaut. I will have to use the automatic movement as an excuse to not imbibe even though I know I could live with it

4. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uchinanchu View Post
    That is a beaut. I will have to use the automatic movement as an excuse to not imbibe even though I know I could live with it
    That might have to be my excuse as well. I have a hand wound white dialed Partitio, but this one is very tempting.

6. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Nice watch, but give me the handwind when you gift it to me.

I almost bought one, at a very advantageous price, from some multi national retail outfit..... but they wouldn’t sell it to me from the german site (at this advantageous price), I got redirected to the U.K. site which was overpriced.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869