Likes Likes:  38
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baselworld what were they thinking thread.

Baselworld what were they thinking thread.

So what was your OH Know what were they thinking/ who's ever going to buy that/ what a terrible idea
    choice from Baselworld.

I think we can give a honerable mention to Ulysse Nardin for the humping watch- sorry don't know what it is actually called - but apart from that what did you see.

For my contribution I give you a watch that is both a world timer and a minute repeater - you know already that it will be expensive but who will buy this .....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

By the way it is €280,000

Holy cartoonish render, Batman.

4. Likes Domo, underwatermechanic liked this post
    Great Value when you could buy a Ferrari and a Rolex as an alternative.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

6. Likes BillyR___ liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    Great Value when you could buy a Ferrari and a Rolex as an alternative.
    But do Rolex make a watch that matches my handbag as beautifully?

In all it's glory

From the Hublot site, and it is a very feminine 41mm. Hurry there are only 200 to go round .

Hublot has long connected the past with the future, combining respect for Swiss tradition with 21st century creativity. The latest symbol of this is the Big Bang Broderie - an ode to the ultimate in femininity, featuring a discreet tribute to fine St. Gallen embroidery.

I saw too many photos of Industrial Skeletonised Blinged Up Tool Watches, which were all the mess that that description suggests, and in general a lot of ugly skeleton stuff. All no doubt containing wonderful movements.

Eg

Last edited by Der Amf; Mar 27, 2015 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    By the way it is €280,000
    Yow !....
    In all it's glory
    Yow !....
    From the Hublot site, and it is a very feminine 41mm. Hurry there are only 200 to go round .

Hublot has long connected the past with the future, combining respect for Swiss tradition with 21st century creativity. The latest symbol of this is the Big Bang Broderie - an ode to the ultimate in femininity, featuring a discreet tribute to fine St. Gallen embroidery.
    ...and, Yuck
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

For my contribution I give you a watch that is both a world timer and a minute repeater - you know already that it will be expensive but who will buy this .....
    Someone who doesn't actually care what time it is anywhere?

13. Likes MarkO, Der Amf liked this post