Likes Likes:  588
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 1 April 2015 »»»»»»»»»

April Fools seems like a good day for meetings in Washington. Heading for the airport to go home. Tomorrow I will get to wear a different watch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by birdynamnam View Post
    My wife took this picture in the garden this evening,
    A little smile to Spring ...

Beautiful, Laurent. Thanks for sharing! We actually had a beautiful spring day here, so hopefully, there will be something like this lovely tulip to photograph here soon, as well.

3. Likes iyonk, birdynamnam, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Time to go home for dinner with the family, and switch to the Hexa F74 LE on Art's Kodiak leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

on black NATO toady

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was sitting on the bench outside on of the local coffee bars sporting a G-Shock DWX-112 which just recently got a new battery. I'm the furthest thing from a surfer or skateboarder, but I have always liked the DWX-100 series. The digits are crisp and the shape is distinctive.

I noticed I had some company! (Their owner was in the shop waiting for her coffee.)

I assume these are West Highland Terriers? An old girlfriend had one ...but that's many years ago.

In any event, they were excellent company as I sipped my morning coffee.

7. Likes FuzzyB liked this post