Likes Likes:  448
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<$$$$$ WRUW - APRIL'15 ####>>>

2. Likes iyonk, Greg, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Trying new strap.. so wear this one all day..
    Attached Images Attached Images   

4. Likes Greg, deepsea_dweller, OhDark30 liked this post
    Wearing my AQS810W-1A2 today. Looks like a G ... Probably nearly as a tough for everyday wear. Awesome module(5208), that has what I call dual, multi-function countdown timers that are settable to the second. Very useful function and found on several low-cost Casios's. I'm considering a digital WS220 or STLS100 just for that function.

Have a great Easter.

6. Likes deepsea_dweller, iyonk liked this post
    WS220 is a great watch Greg... i bought mine for $45 here, but i've seen it about $30 in amazon... it has exact feature and module like STW1000 minus the atomic update.
    it is about the size of GW6900 but much slimmer and very comfy. the digits is legible and have about the same viewing angle like DW5030c but much BIGGER.
    buzzer is pretty loud and buttons is great... the only downside is the acrylic crystal but you know it also would never shatter in high impact.

mine is the black and gold version, i found the slightly goldish display tint make it a bit more legible.. i have darken the cosmetic front screws a bit though..

8. Likes deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post

:-)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

10. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    btw, this one 'glued' on my wrist.. =D

12. Likes deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post
    Solar on a sunny day! :-)

14. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    WS220 is a great watch Greg... i bought mine for $45 here, but i've seen it about $30 in amazon... it has exact feature and module like STW1000 minus the atomic update.
    it is about the size of GW6900 but much slimmer and very comfy. the digits is legible and have about the same viewing angle like DW5030c but much BIGGER.
    buzzer is pretty loud and buttons is great... the only downside is the acrylic crystal but you know it also would never shatter in high impact.

mine is the black and gold version, i found the slightly goldish display tint make it a bit more legible.. i have darken the cosmetic front screws a bit though..
    Those screws look better darkened. If you noticed the screws on my aqs810 are darkened also. I held them in a flame with pliers till they darkened. They still glare a little in bright light, but not as badly.

Thanks for posting a pic of the gold version. I need to go to a couple local department stores and see which versions are available and try one on.

16. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Those screws look better darkened. If you noticed the screws on my aqs810 are darkened also. I held them in a flame with pliers till they darkened. They still glare a little in bright light, but not as badly.
    That's exactly what i did! great mind think a like hehehe... if you want it a little brownish, after you heat it to cherry red, dip it on motor oil (just a little oil, like on a spoon or bottle cap).. i need to repeat mine to make it darker, but i eft them as they are now.. may be someday =)

Goodluck my friend!

18. Likes Greg liked this post
    beside my DW5030c...

just changed the battery on this timex since the backlight indiglo was getting dimmer... now after fresh CR2016 -- it glow back strongly to 1000lumens!

Name:  DSCN0009.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  61.1 KB

and also enjoying my seiko..

20. Likes deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post