I just received this in a trade and it's just too large for me. Ancon no longer makes the Sea Shadow California so grab it while you can. It does have some scratches. There are a couple on the bezel but they're shallow and could be easily buffed out. Also on the side and a little on the caseback. The leather strap has cracking as pictured and the pre V buckle has desk diving marks. It includes both the original boxes and the manual.

More details from the Ancon site:

SEA SHADOW CALIFORNIA 45mm
1943 - AGC-4 / SSC005 ( DISCONTINUED )
Hours, minutes, seconds and quick set date at 4/5 o'clock position.
Stainless Steel case, brushed finishing, 45mm diameter excluding crown, 56mm from lug to lug, 15.5mm thick, 24mm Lug, steel case back.
Miyota 8215 automatic movement, 21 jewels, power reserve 42 hours up, 21,600 vibrations per hour.
Black with Super Luminova luminous hour markers.
Steel screw-down crown, 8.5mm diameter, two tiered crown protectors, Water-resistance to 200 meters (660 feet).
Steel uni-directional rotating bezel, 90 clicks, engraved with elapsed time markings, 3.5mm flat Sapphire Crystal.
Italian leather strap with steel buckle.
120 grams excluding strap.

I'll sell for $325 shipped CONUS (or $335 shipped Canada) OBRO. Feel free to ask any questions.

I'd also trade this for a Makara Sea Turtle (black or maroon preferred) but I'm open to other divers with a Seiko or Miyota movement only in the 42-44mm range. No coated watches.