Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **** Obris Morgan Pradata - review ****

It’s the names that get me. Not just Explorer, but Explorer II - and Nautilus.

I couldn’t have one - but for some reason I’ve never had a problem with the Zeno Explorer...

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    It’s the names that get me. Not just Explorer, but Explorer II - and Nautilus.

I couldn’t have one - but for some reason I’ve never had a problem with the Zeno Explorer...
    don't think they was on offer when I saw the pradata no sure never really looked into them bought with my heart not my mind as if I had looked into it some more the width of the lugs might have turn me off buying it
    but saw it and bought it with in twenty minutes or so
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    but saw it and bought it with in twenty minutes or so
    What took you so long?

Now, on a more serious note : never handled a watch from that brand, but it looks nice and has good specs; I kinda like it! However, I understand your criticisms.

Thanks for the review, Ismy.

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    What took you so long?

Now, on a more serious note : never handled a watch from that brand, but it looks nice and has good specs; I kinda like it! However, I understand your criticisms.

Thanks for the review, Ismy.
    yeah I kinda like it alot too just could not get on with the bracelet think if I had really meaty wrist it would not matter as much plus it was kinda weighty so when I got the steiny it got even less wrist time .. shame really as it would have been as close as me getting a sinn u1 it always reminded me of ...

and once saw I could not un-see the double lugs look to it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes CFR liked this post
    After Pradata production ended a few years ago, Took a long while to be able to obtain the elusive BLUE dial Pradata. Very pleased to have gotten the blasted version to go with the blasted Black dial from OB.

Both leathers are Obris Morgan straps.

Also have 3 versions of the Bronze OB Nautilus, black, grey and blue dials. At the low prices OB charges for a 9015 diver, these are nearly irresistible IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeexpress View Post
    After Pradata production ended a few years ago, Took a long while to be able to obtain the elusive BLUE dial Pradata. Very pleased to have gotten the blasted version to go with the blasted Black dial from OB.

Both leathers are Obris Morgan straps.

Also have 3 versions of the Bronze OB Nautilus, black, grey and blue dials. At the low prices OB charges for a 9015 diver, these are nearly irresistible IMHO.
    so whats your take on the lug width ? it don't look as bad on leather but then to my eyes it don't suit most leather straps and the blue dial seen this one sell with a few of the types of the pradata want £695 or open to offers but that just seem way high had it on the bay for a day and so far had offers of £175 and £250 and £270 so was holding out for a bit more as they are as you say hard to come by ...

but if they ant being worn ( the new me says get them gone ) I have suddenly gone very minimalist on my watch collection .. soon I will have two possible three 3133 going amongst other the only two that are safe from going at the minute is my rado and my steiny
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy